Job: Acquired
Wedding date: May 1st 2014
Wedding location: Not my parents' backyard
I got hired as an office administrator for a mortgage company. This means salary, benefits, vacation days... all of the above :) After all my endless bitching about not having a decent job, it's really nice to finally have a decent job.
Of course I'm writing this entry from work, which perhaps says a little bit about my job, but whatevs. It's a job that pays real money.
Wedding date: May 1st 2014
Wedding location: Not my parents' backyard
I got hired as an office administrator for a mortgage company. This means salary, benefits, vacation days... all of the above :) After all my endless bitching about not having a decent job, it's really nice to finally have a decent job.
Of course I'm writing this entry from work, which perhaps says a little bit about my job, but whatevs. It's a job that pays real money.