*headdesk*

NSFW Jun. 16th, 2006 09:49 am
farasha: (Kratos Aurion)
[personal profile] farasha
I've been so late on my updates lately. Urgh.

This post is the rest of the second themeset for [livejournal.com profile] centi_porn, the next post will be today's TUO update.

But before your porn, I will also give you a me-update.

I've had to wake up before 8 in the morning for FOUR DAYS IN A ROW now, because there is a small army of contractors at my house daily. One of these contractors is Frank the Vandal.

To be fair, Frank the Vandal (his name is actually Frank, I'm serious) was hired to be a vandal, but that doesn't stop me from rather uncharitably calling him Frank the Vandal. This man has been in my parent's bathroom for the past three days, completely destroying the shower. Which, you know, is what we hired him for, but Frank the Vandal is noisy and messy and he gets tile dust everywhere, so I think I'm justified in calling him the Vandal.

Because when one is trying to listen to arguably the best cutscene in the entirety of Kingdom Hearts, but one fails because Frank the Vandal chooses that moment to break out the jackhammer and start cracking through the tile, one will call him Frank the Vandal no matter how nice he is.

In other news, Minority Report is a very, very cool movie, and I'm excellently glad I got to see it. Of course, the eye scene completely squicked me and I had to hide my face in the boyfriend's shoulder for when it was on (EWWWWWWWWWWWWW), but other than that it was pretty cool. And I am loathe to admit, but despite his crazy, Tom Cruise is an excellent actor. Blargh.

Fandom: Tales of Symphonia
Pairing: Kratos/Yuan
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Past!Spoilers, angst, fluffy stoofs, smex.
Word Count: 1200 or so words


04. Tremble

Kratos caught his lover’s hands as soon as he noticed they were shaking and scowled. “What have you been doing to yourself?” he asked sharply.

Yuan shook his head. “I have to work,” he said, tugging to pull his hands away and take up his pen again. “The stack of paperwork isn’t getting any shorter.”

Kratos picked it up and set it beside the desk, ignoring Yuan’s protests. He leaned forward, trapping Yuan on the desk between his arms. “You need rest.”

Yuan raised his eyebrows. “Sex isn’t exactly restful.”

Kratos dropped to his knees and unbuckled Yuan’s pants.

“…Oh.”

05. Bite

Kratos regretted almost killing Yuan’s second, but he couldn’t just leave his son in Yuan’s clutches. Yuan had better morals than Kratos’s entire organization put together, but it wouldn’t stop him from killing the Chosen if he had the chance… with Kratos’s son as bait.

He did have to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from giving himself away to Yuan’s second, and found that he was a little angry that Yuan had left before Kratos saw him.

It wasn’t as if Kratos didn’t already know this was his base. They’d had sex on the desk, after all.

06. Warmth

Like many things in their relationship, waking up together didn’t happen often. Kratos was as likely to wake hip with a gentle kiss on the forehead and a murmur of explanation before he put his wings out and vanished out the window.

So when the morning light spilled through the window and Yuan found himself still warm in Kratos’s arms, he ignored the wake-up knock and tucked his head under Kratos’s chin.

“I’ll be there in an hour,” he called to the man outside the door.

“An hour?” Kratos said blearily.

“For a proper good morning, we’ll take an hour.”

07. Rip

Kratos growled and thrust again, chewing on Yuan’s collarbone where his uniform would cover it. Yuan threw his head back against the matress with another breathy moan, trying desperately to meet Kratos halfway.

But Kratos could tell he was close – he always lost control of his motions when he was close.

Kratos almost stopped when he heard something rip, but Yuan was crying out and clenching around him and oh…

The sheets had torn.

“Yuan,” he panted. “That’s the third set of bedsheets you’ve done that to.”

Yuan scowled at the rip. “They’re my bedsheets. I’ll buy new ones.”

08. Ice

Yuan felt the tug on his hair and the words came out automatically. “Kratos, my hair is not a leash.”

This time, Kratos didn’t listen. He pulled Yuan backward against his chest and pinned him securely, rubbing the ice-blue strands against his face. “Beautiful.”

“Stop that. You only talk to your wife like that. If you can’t remember which of your lovers you’re with- unh.” Kratos groped him firmly through his pants, still pulling his head back by the hair.

“Don’t be stupid.” Kratos whispered, his breath right in Yuan’s ear. “You were here first. She comes second.”

09. Blind

“Close your eyes,” the order came, low and breathy. Yuan obeyed. It wasn’t like they didn’t do this often. “Keep them closed.”

But that was new. Usually the order was followed by a blindfold, and control was taken completely from him. This… Yuan wasn’t sure he liked this.

Especially not when the half-expected feather-brush over his nipple came as more of a shock than it did many times, and Yuan’s eyes nearly flew open at the sensation. “Kratos.”

He must have had more of a pleading tone than he thought, because almost immediately there was cool silk over his eyes.

10. Couldn't

Kratos and Yuan tolerated quite a bit from each other. Yuan was possessive and ill-adjusted, Kratos was distant and controlling.

But they each had something they couldn’t ask the other; it would put an immediate end to the relationship, love or no love.

So they learned to work around it. The wedding rings, both of them, stayed on, and Yuan sucked the fingers of Kratos’s right hand into his mouth. Kratos kissed the palm of Yuan’s right hand, and pressed his fingers against that spot inside Yuan, listening to him gasp something unintelligable.

Their left hands rested elsewhere.

11. Restraint

Kratos was sure Yuan could have torn clean through the silk bindings if he really wanted to, no matter how soaked they were with sweat.

But Yuan liked this just as much as Kratos did, so he only cursed the slow, torturous pace Kratos set at the top of his voice. “Dammit Kratos! I am not your wife, I am not human and I do not break!”

“Please stop mentioning my wife when we’re in the middle of something.” Kratos stilled completely.

Harder for fuck’s sake!”

“Say please.” Kratos thrust sharply, hard, hitting Yuan’s prostate directly and watching him writhe.

12. Repose

“I’m going to have a bath,” Yuan announced, moving to extract himself from Kratos’s embrace.

Kratos held him tighter. “Stay for a little while longer?”

“Kratos, I’m sticky,” Yuan said. “I hate being sticky, you know that.”

“And in a minute I’ll let you have your bath,” Kratos said. “For now, relax. You get precious little rest running this circus of yours.”

“Stop that,” Yuan said, a genuine edge to his voice, and Kratos sighed. They didn’t talk about their work, not comfortably.

“Stay with me,” Kratos said again, and this time Yuan knew what he really meant.

“Always.”

13. Wake

The soft blue glow from Kratos’s wings woke him, and his eyes fluttered open to see his lover already dressed, belting on his sword. Kratos turned to him and cupped his chin, kissing him gently. “I’m called away.”

“You always are,” Yuan said. Not bitterly, because there was no use in it.

“Take care.”

“I always do.”

Kratos spread his wings and leapt from the balcony. Yuan closed his eyes again and rolled over.

“Ugh!” He rolled back over and scowled. Of course I’m stuck changing the sheets again.

Kratos would pay for that the next time he visited.

14. Strain

Kratos bucked upward, panting, trying to sink deeper into his lover, but damned if Yuan didn’t back off right at that moment-

“Patience,” Yuan said wickedly, and Kratos could see the muscles in his legs ripple as he sank down, taking a little more in.

Kratos let his head fall back, closed his eyes, and listened to Yuan’s breathy groan as his hips finally came to rest against Kratos’s.

But Yuan didn’t move. His bright blue eyes glittered with something approaching malice and he smirked. “Say please.”

Kratos growled, yanking at the bindings above his head.

15. Use

Yuan asked Kratos once, if he thought he was being used. Kratos had only stared at him blankly. “For what?” he had asked.

“To… to replace her.” Yuan hadn’t said her name since the accident, and he still wouldn’t.

Kratos closed the distance between them, pinning Yuan firmly against the wall. “Because I’m so much like her,” he said mildly.

“You know what I mean,” Yuan snapped.

Kratos kissed him then, hard and breathless, and rocked against him too, the friction driving all thoughts of her from Yuan’s mind.

Yuan wasn’t sure if that was a yes or a no.

Profile

farasha: (Default)
Farasha Silversand

November 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 03:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios