farasha: (OMG*flail*YAY)
[personal profile] farasha
Ikkicon is in, like, four days. I am CRAZY excited, even though this means I have to do a billion finishing touches on Calintz (as in, finish the sword, stupid) and get done with Kagura before we go. I have so much left to do and three days to do it in? Not cool. Not cool at all.

But! But then there will be convention, and convention is always ten kinds of amazing. So it'll make up for it (I hope). I'll be finishing the sword today, as in spraypainting and gluing and making the hilt out of Sculpey or duct tape and leather, whichever one turns out the best. I'm thinking Sculpey will turn out better, but I'm still leery of baking something that might lose its shape in the oven, thus completely screwing me over.

I swear to several dieties that I will ship Shen's present tomorrow. Dad's getting back in town so I'll have the poster printed and be able to package it and ship it. Because having that box sit on my floor with her present in it is getting ridiculous.

Date: 2007-01-30 07:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beansalad.livejournal.com
I had a dream last night that one of your friends went with us to the con, but you had to come a little later. And I had to leave super early so I asked her to pick up all my costume stuff from you, but when she finally got there, she forgot everything, then I called you and your mom told you she came by so you assumed that everything was cool and you were almost to the con.

I woke up in a cold sweat and wanted to die, but then I realized it was a dream.

*quick breathing* I WAS FLIPPING OUT

Date: 2007-01-30 09:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farasha.livejournal.com
BWAHAHA. Con anxiety XD

I have to put the collar on the dickey today. But otherwise, everything for YOU is finished (except your beaty stick, but I'm spraypainting that today while I spraypaint the rest of the sword).

Date: 2007-01-30 11:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beansalad.livejournal.com
I'm coming over tomorrow, and then I'm going to Daniel's Trixs and Kixs to get my top hat, and see if they have a pony tail that we could spray red so I can at least TRY to do reno, I want to have it since we already made the beat stick....

Profile

farasha: (Default)
Farasha Silversand

November 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 03:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios