*flail*

NSFW Sep. 28th, 2007 05:33 pm
farasha: (dammit)
[personal profile] farasha
Okay! Now for news of my massively WTFly bad week!

First. My mom and I fought about money. Because apparently budgeting enough money so that I only spend just enough to keep me hovering around $900 is irresponsible. Seriously, my account hasn't dropped below $900 since I got to school a month ago. I've been careful.

Second. Will and I fought about money. He keeps saying that he's saving all his money and his tips to buy a plane ticket so that I can come visit him in October. I don't think it's happening, and it makes me feel really bad that he's forgoing things he actually needs - like new shoes, pants, inspection sticker and et cetera - so that I can come see him. He doesn't share this opinion. We had a disagreement.

Third. Friends getting shafted in con business. Retardedness.

Fourth. Oni-con plans cancelled. Because of Bad Event the Second. I felt bad about scheduling my visit on the same weekend as Oni-con, and I felt like Will felt that I wasn't coming to visit him, just for con. Which isn't true, but I knew that if I went to con, I would also end up ignoring him in favor of con. Bad idea. Thus, the mythical trip is now scheduled for the week after Oni-con.

Fifth. Mitch's dad left. No reason. Just left. Now, Mitch's family is my family. So it would be like if my uncle just up and left my aunt and my cousin. Only Mitch and I are more like brothers. He came back, but for a couple days there I was fucking stressed.

Sixth. Massive eBay madness. One seller stealthily tried to pretend like she had shipped something when she totally just shipped it out the day I e-mailed her. The other seller's account has gotten hacked, and I don't know if I'll ever get my stuff. There was also a giant hack of the eBay servers - a bunch of account information posted on public discussion boards. So I'm having to run all over the internet changing all my passwords, because I have the same password for everything and I don't want to take any chances.

Seventh. The roomies are being anal, went on a cleaning spree, and possibly threw out two perfectly good pieces of homemade apple pie. They are also bitching about mess. Which, while I understand that the common room is a wreck, doesn't give them an excuse to pick up all my stuff and unceremoniously dump it on top of my desk.

Eighth. I have four papers due next week.

Ninth. MIKE IS OVER AGAIN. GWAR.

You can sit there and watch me tear out my hair now :)

Date: 2007-09-29 05:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beansalad.livejournal.com
"Only Mitch and I are more like brothers"

XD Im calling your Bro from now on. Teh End.

btw: you gotta be clean in a dorm....like really clean. Be as clean as my dad. ^.^ who is also home and very sorry for whatever the fuck went over him.

Could be worse.

Could be raining

Profile

farasha: (Default)
Farasha Silversand

November 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2026 01:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios