A-kon

NSFW Jun. 2nd, 2008 12:25 pm
farasha: (Default)
[personal profile] farasha
I am home.

I have lost my voice.

I will write a con report later.

For now I have to clean the sewing room and then take inventory for my next cosplay. I want to start on it now so I'll have it done by San Japan. It will be epic.

The con was a blast. More on that front after I pass out for a couple more hours.

Date: 2008-06-02 11:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ififallifly.livejournal.com
Yeah. I'm trying to theme something for the SJ cosplay show, so I can MC in some character who maybe carries a mic. But yeah, XD whats the San Jap cosplay schedule for you?--Should I plan to bring Seishiro?

Date: 2008-06-03 06:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] farasha.livejournal.com
Oooooooh, yes, please do. I'm planning on Kohaku (Wish) for my main cosplay - I have to do something with the Alexiel wings that are sitting around gathering dust. But everything else is still up in the air as far as what I'm wearing.

Profile

farasha: (Default)
Farasha Silversand

November 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 03:33 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios